Smart Dimension can design your property CCTV requirements using the latest technologies in CCTV system to provide piece of mind to the end user.
Anyone who has experienced a break-in at home understands all too well the feeling of personal invasion.
Having your treasured items stolen is both a financial and emotional strain, and teamed with the knowledge that someone has been in your most private space, a burglary is a terrible experience.
Taking steps to protect your home is not only smart, but also vital if you wish to give your family the full protection they deserve.
While a burglar alarm can be a great investment, it’s just one option for the security-conscious.
CCTV systems are now common in private residences, and they can offer you the added protection you need.
Top Reasons for Installing a CCTV at Home
1) As a precaution, to improve general security and safety around the property, through remote monitoring inside the home.
2) To address specific issues of Anti Social Behaviour (ASB), including physical / criminal damage and harassment, often caused by bad neighbours
3) To obtain quality images of suspects involved in criminal activity, in or around the property.
4) As a low cost method of keeping an eye on children and pets.
5) To improve general security and safety around the property, through remote monitoring inside the home.
6) Having CCTV security cameras installed on your property will deter any would be home invasion attempts.
7) You have taken responsibility and done all that you can to ensure the safety of your family.
You can monitor the images from anywhere via Smartphone, ensuring you can keep an eye on your property when you are away on holidays, or even just at the shops.
You can be alerted by the system, and check and see if a break-in is in progress immediately.
CCTV home security surveillance systems are also a deterrent to thieves, who are much less likely to attempt a break-in if they see that a camera will be recording their actions.